1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations to Steve Williamson!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rvator97, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

This past weekend, at Redlands Shooting Park, Steve registered his 200,000th singles target!
    Steve is only the second shooter to register over 200,000 targets in all three trapshooting disciplines..... the only other shooter to accomplish this is Steve's squadmate Charlie Long.
    Charlie shot with Steve at Redlands along with Greg Hissem, Ronnie McMahan, and Al Yapelli.
    These five shooters have combined lifetime registered targets totalling over 2.6 million!!! Amazing!

Walt

2. BAP

BAP TS Member

Way to goe Steve! I hope I'm around to shoot with you on your 300,000 th target. Bill Parson Jr.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Way to go Steve. Dave Bishop

4. stockguy

stockguy Member

What a thrill it was to be a part of that squad on this occasion with my friend, Steve Williamson. I've been competeing for almost 29 years and I'm the low man on that squad as far as total numbers of registered targets go! WOW, 200,000+ registered targets in each discipline! That's a lot of lead thrown towards targets. Lot's of good friends and memories along the way, too.

Congratulations, Steve!

Greg

5. Williamson

Williamson TS Member

Thank all of you for the comments on my target attainment. When you live in Southern California you can get into the habit of shooting a lot more than you really should. I hope to work a little harder on quality rather than quantity going forward.

Steve

6. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

I'd say you've done OK in the quality dept Steve,...how many Grand Slams ? 2...3?

:) Walt

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Pardon my ignorance, I know it's not cheap, but how much 200,000 registered targets cost? not counting the ammo and other expenses, just the targets. Thanks.

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Dang Steve, that sure is alot of money that you've pi$$ed away down the end of a shotgun barrel :) Iam sure you've enjoyed every bit of it.. Congradulations.

Devi and Martin

PS Tell the wife we said hey.

9. bas

bas Member

Quite an achievement...congrats!

10. k810329

k810329 Member

Congratulations to Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.