1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations to Mark Stevens

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

On behalf of Dean & myself we would like to say congratulations to Mark Stevens on his first 200 x 200 at the Minn. State Shoot. It was a five way shoot-off with Mark taking runner-up honors with Eric Munson taking the Championship. Great shooting to all and way to go Mark. Good luck today.

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My congrats as well Mark. A great score by a deserving guy. Few pay the price for greatness, you havve and you next victory is just an event away. Go get 'em.

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach, what more can I say than you were incredible! What a day, shooting with you in Alex, seeing you so focused, and being on the line with you when you hit your personal best. When we got to the club that morning you said to me, "I'm going out there to win today" and you did--the respect of everyone watching.

I know 200x200 in ATA was your goal for this year and you did it, a first! But come on, now, to go 350+ without dropping a target, and to follow up with another 110+ or so too? How the heck am I going to compete against you now? I still haven't even run 75 straight........

Here's some pictures. First, the five 200x200 shoot-off group, then the final two (notice the colour change in the sky??). Finally, a bad picture of two great men. What can I say other than 'the flash didn't go off'?

Love CalamitySJ

PS Congrats to Eric Munson for winning the Singles Championship title, and for helping Mark give us all a show we will never forget. When you both missed that first bird (number 358 or so?) side by side, looked at each other and laughed, you both showed us all what a class act you guys are.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.