1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Congratulations to DDS4HORSE!! ==

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GW22, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Oscar just ran his first 100-straight at Monroe.

Not bad for having just started shooting trap last fall.

WAY TO GO, OS!

-Gary

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Very impressive. I sure hope he wasn't shooting in D class or yaki and his ilk will claim he or the classifier is a cheater.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

No, no -- Oscar blew out of D Class about ten minutes after he bought a shotgun.

In fact, he placed himself into B Class after they tried to put him in C at the Ohio State Shoot. I believe a fraction of a percentage point in average (and his honesty) cost him what would have been a C-Class win.

-Gary

PS: I met Yaki recently and he seems like a good guy.

4. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

Thanks Gary (my {temporarily} one armed coach) My body is full of welts from me pinching myself all day cause I still can't believe it. It was 100 degrees and I had my wife with me she wanted to go to NY so I said ok if I can stop and shoot singles at Monroe. I literally finished shooting packed gun and was down the road ten minutes after. Will go back in the morning and shoot singles caps and if I'm feeling frisky dubs. Well I haven't missed a target in July and i'm gonna try to keep it going. Oscar

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Oscar: Tell everybody what gun you were shooting late last summer when we first squadded together! Vegas had your 100-straight odds at about 1000:1 back then, LOL. Do you still have that thing? Anyway, good shootin', man.

-Gary

6. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

my stoeger coach gun with 26 inch tubes. I remember first time I spoke to you you said "thats some short barrels for trap" and I said sometimes its just too easy so I like to challenge myself. you answered back "WOW thats a great idea" Vegas is smart they understand that planets occasionally align and my odds of doing it again are equal to the odds of me becoming the first male primadonna of the Bolshoi ballet.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I answered back "WOW thats a great idea"? That's funny. When I was a kid I recall saying that same thing when my brother asked if he should ride his sled off the roof of the garage.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.