1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### CONGRATULATIONS.. to Billy Crawford ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Congratulations!! Billy.........we know that was one of your goals! see you soon!! Bill, you all must be very proud......as well you should be...and while I am here.....great shooting at the Southern Billy! My understanding is that is where Seth Politi has gone as well.....working toward making the USA team. I hear he was in Co Springs a week or so ago and shot very well. These ATA Sub Junior and Junior shooters are a tough bunch! Again, Congrats!

Howard, Lorna, Bryan and Emily Hull

2. JimE

JimE Member

Congrats Billy! Don't forget all the work by Bill, Suzette, and Caroline! It's would have been tough to make it without their support! From what I understand, Billy is only the second thirteen-year-old to ever to be named to the Jr Olympic Team. The other was Kim Rhode! He's in good company!

Billy is the third shooter associated with the Centerburg Conservation to make a USA Shooting Team this year. Jared Fodor made the National Development Team in doubletrap, and Katie Baier made the Junior Olimpic Team in Bunker.

Great Job Guys!

Jim Eyster

3. beretta bry

beretta bry TS Member

Congratulations Billy!!! What an accomplishment. Way to go man. See you at the SW Grand.

Bryan Hull

4. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I shot on a squad with Billy at the Missouri Fall Handicap this year. He's a fine young man and a fine shooter!!!!

Congrats to you Billy.

hubcap

5. bt100-125st

bt100-125st TS Member

Way to go bily you have a head up on the compitition when you reach the junior and mens catagory, good luck in the future. Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

billy crawford trap shooting