1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations! Terry Jordan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Just got a note from Terry Jordan of Wall Chart fame. He's living proof that his system works, because he won High All Around AND High Over All at the Florida Dixie Grand.

Good Shooting Terry....best mike

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Terry was the Vet Champ in HOA & HAA.

And he always comes in first in the good guy class.

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Great job Terry!! Hope I am not low man on the squad at the Southern Grand. I better get busy with my wall chart.
    See ya soon
    Rooferbob

4. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Good friend and good shooter. Sure glad he finally convinced me to buy one of his charts. As hard headed as I was, I found that it really works. I should have been using one for years.

5. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

He shot great in spite of my leading him.

Congrats buddy.

I've used his chart for years.

Barry kemper

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks Guys.

The Dixie Grand was a fun shoot and they did a fine job trying to make the shooters happy. We had a great squad of guys and the weather was really warm most of the week, shorts and a t-shirt at 9 am. was good all week. A sweater was needed on the weekend but it was really worth the trip.

It worked hard on my chart in December and January. I felt pretty confident that I had picked the gun up a lot and was moving it smoothly. I know that same group of veterans will be a lot harder to stay ahead of later in the year.

Terry.

7. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Hey Terry- great job!!

I also recommend Terry's wall chart. I used to have one on the wall at the Cheyenne club that they guy's would test and they all loved it. It got taken down when they did the new walls. I had forgotten about that and will have to put it back up. I know it sold him a few.

Like anything else in this game it only works if you use it. Most shooters don't understand how something stationary will help and it is counter-intuitive but once you see your barrel bobble and unless your name is Harlan, Leo et al it will, you will understand then how well it works.

8. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Hey Terry! Most of them Vets you were shooting against are now Sr. Vets; but I see you posted a better score in both categories than ONE of 'em.....grin.

See U at Elysburg ...best...mike

9. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Nice shooting Terry! A good start for 2012.

10. Janet

Janet TS Member

Congratulations Terry - Your chart works well - Keep up the good shooting and
    have fun.

Janet - Ohio

11. NintyT

NintyT Member

Well done Terry. I always enjoy running into you and chatting. Keep it going. Steve j

12. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

great shooting Terry. Keep it up. See you in Ohio. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.