1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Stacy Bringelson

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by colobiggun, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

While I sit at home in Colorado, word has trickled in from my daughter who is in Utah, that our own Stacy Bringelson ran 100 straight in handicap at the Nebraska state shoot!!! I understand this makes her the only woman in ATA history to have ran more than one 100 from the 27. I do not know if any of these things are true, but if they are, I would like to congratulate Stacy for this outstanding achievement. I was honored to have had the opportunity to speak with her last week at the Colorado state shoot and learn more about her and confirm that she really is as nice as everyone talks about. We are very proud of the Bringelson family and always enjoy hearing about their many successes. Great job Stacy and I wish you well in all your future endeavors.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of shooting with Dennis Bringelson at the western zone last year in Anaconda. He is one of the true nice guys and a great shooter.

We had a great squad down in Anaconda, I wish all of mine were that good.

shoot well and have fun.....Rickyd

3. blandgraf

blandgraf Member

Congratulations, Stacy, way to go, girl!!!! Hope to see you and Denis next month at the SW ATA Zone shoot at the KTA. Wilbur and Beccy Landgraf

4. bas

bas Member

Wow, I believe that makes 3 straights from the backfence for Stacy...congrats! I miss seeing you at the shoots...hope you are doing well....

Grandma Betty!

5. t-bar

t-bar Member

Good job Stacy.

Also congratulations to Bob Munson for his 100 in the hdcp today. Annie to, for her 97.

bar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.