1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Silver Dollar!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Damifino, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damifino

Damifino Member

On Saturday, sometime during the club championship it was announced the Silver Dollar threw it's 4,000,000th target of 2009. What an amazing achievment! Congratulations to Bill Miller and his team.

Tom Boyer

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

WOW! That's about 11,500 targets a day, every day.

Eric

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

They said it is something like 2 trailer loads per month. A lot of birds for sure.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Thats also a lot of reclaimed shot ?? 140 tons ?? but I`m not good at calculating .

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

A great accomplishment for sure but it isn't the first time. Also, looking at the numbers is fine but you have to realize this past summer was the first in the 6 years I have lived here the club was open 5 days instead of three and this is also the first Fall/Winter season the club has been open 7 days a week instead of 5. How much that helped to get to the 4Mil. I don't know but it was accomplished before without the extra days when Maurie Stinebring was the manager. Still in this economy it is quite an accomplishment. JRM

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Bill Miller a his wife and entire crew should be proud of their accomplishments. They also have done a wonderful job upgradeing the club with new big screen TV's new painted side walks lots of extra benches on the porch and extra large fans on the deck in the summer. I do not want to forget the Kitchen staff very nice ladies always friendly and great service good prices good food. Mike Battista also has done a great job lots of new inventory display cases are full of shooting supplies the club is getting better all the time.

Thanks for the good job folks,
    Buddy

7. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

Congrats on their accomplishment

8. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I'll claim 500 hundred of them.....but only 473 were broken before they hit the ground....

9. Damifino

Damifino Member

I saw on the Silver Dollar website today that the 4,000,000th was taken by Jim Walker. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Odds are pretty good he broke it. He doesn't leave very many behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.