1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Ross Saneholtz...27YD Line!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Way to go Ross,you made it.No better place to do it, than at the Great Lakes Grand!!!! Nice shoot'en ,the 97 was more than enough to get you to the back fence. Sure wish I could have been there. Ed Saneholtz

2. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

GREAT JOB ROSS

ZIMMIE

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Congrats to Ross! Jr got a punch in the same event but he was already at the 27. Bill

4. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Great shooting young man!

5. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Now Ed he told me you would be sleeping at this time (5:30) so he couldn't call you about his shootoff that he won.

You can be proud of him.

Don

7. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

What a GREAT shooting family!!! River Rat you have two great sons who enjoy shooting with their dad. That is really neat! We just got to get those new ear plugs made for the youngest pup. Great shooting Ross.

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Ross, Dinky, Teresa and I celebrated Ross's accomplishment with a steak dinner tonight!! Making the 27 is a great achievement but Ross is a solid young man who will continue to accomplish many great things. Roger

9. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet Active Member

Congratulations Ross a good shooter from a great shooting family

Dave Berlet

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Congrats Ross you finally made it to the top. Good Job and keep up the good shooting. The Heisler's

11. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Roger, I hope that you made Ross do the dishes!!! Try to keep him busy and out of trouble until I get there. Thanks everyone, Ross has been wanting that last 1/2yd for sometime. Ed

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Ed: We made Dinky do the dishes. Ross moved about 3 ton of shot from trailer to trailer for me yesterday...it really helps his shooting!! Roger

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

It was only a matter of time. Congrats.

14. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I had the great pleasure of shooting the second handicap yesterday with Ross. Ross broke a solid 94 from his new "back fence" position. It doesn't look like the extra yardage had any effect on him. Ross is a wonderful squadmate and very polite. Ross says his secret to big scores is that he is working most of the day moving bags of shot at the A.J. Brenner reloading supply store. He is just too tired to make a bad shooting move. Keep up the good work Ross!

Don Cogan

15. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Duck Dog: tell Mr. Brenner to keep working Ross hard!! You can also tell him that all 13 yards are mowed and trimmed. Big Don it's way past my bed time so I will see all of you on Sunday. Ed

16. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

mowing 13 yards?? Does that included mine??? I have more lead to move tomorrow-I will keep him working.

On his second appearance on the 27, Ross was able to achieve his first honorary punch-1/2 yard. I think he will be just fine with his new yardage. Roger

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Honorary Punch that is great keep up the good shooting Ross. Madonna and Johnny

18. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

O.K. Roger you can ease up on Ross, I heard that he had 200x200 today. If that is true,then please tell him to get a good nights sleep(maybe even a nap today) because the easy pickings will be over. I WILL BE THERE SUNDAY. By the way is Dinky ready to buy an Alfermann yet?? Ed Saneholtz

19. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

good job ross. it is going to be tough for your old man to keep up.
    ZIMMIE

20. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I just got done watching Ross and AJ unload several ton of shot...he should be good for another 200 on Sunday!!! I will make sure he throws a few bags early in the am to get him loose and ready for shootin'! Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.