1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATULATIONS: ROSS SANEHOLTZ 200 straight at MI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Way to go ROSS!! two weeks in a row. First at the Ohio State Shoot and now at Michigan!!! Sure wish I was there,get your brother to carry your shells for you for the shoot-off!! Good luck in the shoot-off,love ya dad. O.K. I just heard that there were not any other 200's. {out-of state} Nice shooting. Ed

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Ed: I think I know the secret to Ross's success...tossing a couple of ton of shot before he goes to shoot seems to be good for his shooting!!! Great job, Roger and AJ

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Ed: Sorry you are not here. But Ross said someone had to stay home and work so they could support him. I think his brother is to busy carrying someone else's shells.

You have a great pair of boys - be proud.

Don

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Congratulations Ross what a fine job, keep up the good shooting. Once you got your first one we knew that they would continue. Hope you can get your half yard next. Keep up the good shooting. The Heisler's

5. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Congrats Ross....When do the clinics start?

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.