1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Rachel Hopkins

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by colobiggun, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

I just wanted to congratulate Rachel on her fine shooting this past weekend at the Southern Grand, garnering Lady R/U in the championship doubles with a 98 (Debbie can be hard to beat), then winning the Lady singles championship with a 200, and the Lady HAA with a 391. That is some excellent shooting and deserves some recognition. Rachel is one of the fastest rising stars in the ATA and has accomplished a lot at such a young age (I think 16?). Having a daughter close to her age, I can appreciate what she has done, and enjoy reading about her many accomplishments. Keep it up and please know you have the support and best wishes from many more than you realize. Good job and look forward to watching you at some of the shoots this year. You're off to a great start!!

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Great Job!

Trapgeek

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

You bet Rachel, it's really great to hear about you in the winners-circle!!!!!!

Matt Nicol

4. rachel-hopkins

rachel-hopkins TS Member

We would like to thank everyone for being supportive of Rachel's shooting accomplishments. For the most part the sport of trapshooting has been nothing but positive for her. This is a good opportunity to thank Lynn Gipson, KCTA, and all the people she shoots with there. You have been more than willing to help her with advice and moral support, and have influenced her by being honest and respectful when shooting. We believe that the veteran shooters should be commended for encouraging our youth to participate in this sport. A special thanks to Randy Stitt, her uncle, for being a good role model and taking her to the shoots we are unable to attend. Rachel's mom and stepdad,Dana and Monte Hoover

5. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Well we are glad to see her do so well, gives us somebody from around here to brag about.
    Its always a Pleasure to have Rachael, Randy, Dana, Monte and Kristen (and the little one) around. I know we all enjoy shooting with them.

Dennis Whitlock

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I too congratulate Rachel for her great shooting at the SG and all of her shoots! With the shooting talent of Rachel Hopkins and Janessa Beaman, look out boys and girls! They are raising the bar way up there! Congrats to all these fine young shooters!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rachel hopkins kcta