1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations on 50 straight at Batesville

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SeldomShoots, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

John S.

You are my hero as well, as you were the first person to break 50 straight at the Coonhunters 50 bird program 16 & what you break night. Congratulations to both of you. Congratulations as well to Carl H. and Gene R. who are the only two that I am aware of who broke 50 straight in the 16 & what you sell for night. Since December, 2008 only a total four shooters have accomplished this.

At Coonhunters, we don't throw birds that will make your mother's nose bleed, it just looks like we do because of the uneven lay of the land, facing south and looking at a very close treeline. Its a tough place to shoot a good score. But it sure makes targets look easy at most every other shooting venue. Of course, the dam on the left and the trees on the right on the East trap and the sun at dusk and the wind on the North trap put a different perspective on the birds at Coffee Creek, that's probably why you Coffee Creek guys are always tearing it up at Coonhutners.

John E.

2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

If Snuffy had been there, he would have said something like "Good shootin' Chicken Legs!!" LOL

Congrats Ron and HI to all the gang.

Danny

3. mike2010

mike2010 TS Member

My hero,if anyone can break 50 straight at Coon Hunters,then everything else is a cake walk.Hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.