1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations NY voters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Congratulations to NY voters for putting Charlie Rangel back into office even with all the ethics violations and tax irregularities he's charged with. What a crook.
    It's easy to see that NY voters haven't wised up since making Hillary their senator. After 6 months in office she ran around the country campaigning for president all the while on the NY payroll and doing nothing for her constituents.

The IQ up there must be somewhere around the outside temperature. (60's to 70's)

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

It's sad that to win in the Godless Northeast Republicans think you have to elect a RINO. Then when they vote with Democrats those same liberals beat Republicans over the head saying that all politicians are the same. Better to lose the entire Northeast and the West Coast than to have liberal Republicans pollute the party with their left-wing crap ideas. Doesn't surprise me that Rangel would win. Blacks always vote the crooks back into office. I am convinced that if all whites were suddenly gone from America tomorrow within 3 months America would be as broke, violent and corrupt as any third world country.

3. shrek

shrek Active Member

maybe the rest of you New Yorkers might ought to look into building that fence or giving NYC to some other state.

Here in the Badger Nation the rest of us would have no trouble giving Milwaukee and Madison to Illinois...

4. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

We Illini would let you Badgers have Chicago and Cook County..

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

He was not elected back into office. That election takes place in November. Tuesdays election was a primary election. He was chosen to represent his party in the November election. HMB

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    License to steal.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

New Yorkers should remember Cuomo's record, especially at HUD. He inherited the best functioning Departmentn in the Federal Government thanks to Jack Kemp and promptly "broke" it beyond repair.

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

"Fat A** Chuck Rangle" is from Harlem. They don't give a dam whether he paid taxes or not, nobody does in that district. They are tax consumers, not producers.

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Remember the Mayor of Washington DC Yikes!!!!!!!!

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

New York and New York City are not the same thing. Up State NY is quite nice country, just a little too cold for me.

Pat Ireland

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

But beautiful after a new-fallen snow. I miss Buffalo sometimes.

12. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

Careful DH, if Nathan Deal get voted in, NY'ers may be posting similar thoughts...

13. phirel

phirel TS Member

recurvy- Yes, the Buffalo did once hang around your home in Kansas. But, I didn't know you were old enough to remember them and now miss them. Did you ever live in a sod house and cook with Buffalo chips?

Pat Ireland

14. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Pat, even in the days of ole, cooking or heating your home with buffalo chips was only done as a last resort, was it not!!!! Break-em all. Jeff

15. phirel

phirel TS Member

No Jeff- It was both the first and the last resort. I am confident that recurvy could fix excellent breakfast biscuits for Martin using chips. She is a Woman who can make good things happen with limited resources. Just look at the fine job she did with Martin.

Pat Ireland

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Charlies supporters will vote him back into office. They did the same thing with Adam Clayton Powell. I dont remember if Powell died or was kicked out of office.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Funny you shoould ask...because when we lived in India...Yes, I have. (And they make wall plaster out of it there, too).

And as far as Martin goes, he had all the fixin's there already...I just prettied him up a bit.

18. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

We used to live in the Finger Lakes area of NY, just below Rochester. Beautiful countryside...The Hoity-Toities took over several years ago, and there went the countryside...Taxes, laws and every day life were't so good any more..People moved into our countryside from big cities around us and formed a coup, and they took over the Town Hall..OMG !!!

We made a decision....We went back in time about 50 years, and moved to a little remote place in South Carolina...Not far from Interstate 95, but real quiet and peaceful living on a sandy lane, yet enough paved roads to get from village to village...Not much different than Canandaigua, New York 50 years ago, and we like it like this.

Politics ??? Don't get the paper, don't watch much TV...Let the world do as they please, we like this slow pace while enjoying nice people.

Our house was smaller in NY, and property taxes were over $4,000.00..Now we have a much larger house, 25 years newer, and pay $1,000.00 in taxes..Retirement is good !!! And no bullies from New York City to take away our tax dollars...

Dave & Judy in SC

19. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Dick,

The medical facilities around here are actually quite well. We have a good group of Doctors near here over in Orangeburg. When my in-laws were ill they had the best of services, so we were glad to see that. If really major treatments are needed there is an excellent facility up in Columbia, about 60 miles from us. Being fairly new to this state I don't know a whole lot about the other parts, but from what I have seen around this area, I'm satisfied.

Another poster on here, Ron Burdick, just moved down here last year also, around the Spartenburg area (North Western part). Maybe he will see this and respond with his opinion of theat area. No doubt that NY has good medical facilities but from what I have seen, the larger cities down here have just as good.

School systems on the other hand is a whole different story...BUT, for us retirees it isn't an issue...LOL

And when we can shoot registered targets 12 months a year, that is a big plus !

Dave in SC

20. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

I wouldn't walk around the corner to piss on Charlie Rangel.
    Its not over yet. The Dems put off his ethics hearings until after the Nov. vote.
    They can't afford bad press.

To hell with a ll of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.