1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations North Hollywood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charliebigteeth, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charliebigteeth

Charliebigteeth TS Member

Congratulations on the new format. I talked to a few friends that attended the shoot and they were impressed with the format and the new Trap. I wish I could have been there. I understand no one claimed the bounty on Trap 3. I will be there for the next shoot. The bounty will help pay for my new release trigger.

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

This is not true regarding the format and should not be repeated. The trap field was very acceptable. Fred

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

A lot of "thank yous" to go around to all the guys who pitched in to score, load, setup and cleanup. We missed a few shooters who could not get past the big wreck in the Newhall Pass but considering that and the overnight rain, 6 squads was a good turnout. Having the new field and shooting handicap on 2 field and singles on the new field allowed us to finish 2 hours earlier than in the past which allowed enough time for another round of handicap for the hardcore guys(and gal), won by Gary the Bomber.

Thanks to a generous donation of a Pat Trap and voice release system from the Los Cazadores Gun Club and a great group guys contributing knowhow and labor, we were able to bring in the new field for less than $3,000. Yep, no 100s but 4 99s came pretty darn close.

We are adding new members every month and it is fun to see the Club grow both in facilities and membership. Next up, a new skeet/trap combo field.

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

A special thanks to JBrooks above for the incredilbe hard work and expertise in building the new field. No one has worked as hard as Jim in our club in the last 25 years. He saved us many $$$$'s. Even our "biggest complainers" walked off the field with praises for Trap #3. Jim earns one "ATTA BOY!" from NHSC. Now on to TRAPS 4 & 5. Yes we will have 5 traps by the end of the year. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.