1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Hunter Krug...First 25

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gunr, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunr

gunr TS Member

Tonights match between Cresson Sportsmans(3-0) and Patton Sportsmans(3-0)was decided by an 11 year olds first 25.
    I won't bore everyone with the gritty details but tonights match between our two Mountain Top teams was the best I've been involved with in ten years!
    Back and forth the edge went and I'm happy to say I potted my first 25 of the year. The match came down to the last relay of Cressons three shooters. Two men and a boy!
    Cresson needed two 25's to win the match and when my cousin Dale missed I thought we were sunk.
    Jim Miller just came back to Cressons team after a couple of years of second shift and he brought his brand new BT-99 and hit them all just the second time he shot the gun!
    But the BIG story of the night was young Hunter Krug ( son of Allen and Grandson of Gene) hitting his first 25 ever!
    With his Grand Pap's last 25 patch (before passing to the big trap field in Heaven)in his shell bag he hits 'em all to win the match to the whoops and hollers of all remaining contestants.
    A big thank you to Jim and Hunter for shining brighter than the big full moon smiling down on this 50 year old kid.
    gunr

2. trapshootinbubba

trapshootinbubba Member

ABSOLTULEY A HEART WARMING STORY, CONGRATS FROM IDAHO "HUNTER KRUG" Im sure your grandpa is proud.

3. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Congrats That is Great a Night he will always remember I am sure. Give him a pat on the back from Nebraska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.