1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Eddie Cotton

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by trapperwads, Jul 29, 2013.

1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

According to RJ Stuart Eddie won the Eastern Zone Handicap Championship with 100 Straight. ed nichols

2. superbud3

superbud3 Member

I was privileged to see Eddie shoot the 3rd field last 15 targets next to a kid who had NO trapshooting manners, was waving his gun, stomping his feet, throwing his shell, waving his arms ....but Eddie was in his zone...nice shooting ...rich burden

3. windyflat

windyflat Member

Way to go Eddie!! Was he shooting the new ljutic?

4. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Looks like Eddie likes his new shootin' iron.

Congrates on your win Eddie. That was great shooting.

Don

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

That was Eddie's second shoot with his new Ljutic. He broke a 96 the first time he shot it. Now a 100 in a handicap. Wow! Eddie was always a lefty trying to shoot right hand guns. The new Ljutic is a left-hand gun. Just goes to show what a difference a properly fitted gun can make. Congrats Eddie Cotton.

Hit 'em hard,

John

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Even though you beat me by 2 your still a great guy. Great shooting Eddie. Bernie K

7. Ljutic lunatic

Ljutic lunatic TS Member

I want to thank everyone for your comments on me winning the Eastern Zone Handicap Championship. I hope I can continue winning with my new Ljutic. I named it the lunatic ... (Lol)

Thanks again Eddie C

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Eddie...you were an above average shooter before the new gun which I didn't know about till this thread. Is it the gun....an increased confidence because of it, or a combination of the two?. Only you and time will tell. ed

Search tags for this page

eddie cotton shooting