1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Devi !!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Thanks.

Was there a post by JDSenior?

MIA, the following people get credit for making a POSITIVE impact: Martin Wilbur, Greg Hissem, Harlan Campbell, Dave Shaeffer Jr., John Kirksey, Leo Harrison, Ikey Starks, Phil Kiner, Al Troupe, Dave Butts, Barbara Sheldon, Carl Kaminski. (These are not in any particular order).

A lot of great people offered friendship and encouragement along the way as well.

Some may not remember me, but I never forget kindness or help.

The only way I know how to thank everyone is to sing each of their praises, as well as to try to give back as much as I can to trapshooting. I really appreciate everything.

2. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Devi:

I also want to congratulate you on your Rookie of the Year award. You had a great year of shooting and had alot of fun along the way. It just can't be any better than that.

See you soon,

Kenny Ray

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Congrats Devi. Your the best. Keep up the great work. Todd

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hand shakes all around young lady you done good. i won an award once i just can't remember what for. probably not quite as prestigious as rookie of the year though. congrats, keep up the good work.jackmitch

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

don q

Email me lost your address had to replace the hard drive.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/animals/Roosters/?action=view&current=407px-Leghorn.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.