1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Cornhusker Jr & Sr high Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Congratulation to all who participated in the 41st annual Cornhusker State Jr. Sr. High Trap Shoot. With 1800 kids taking part in the largest shoot of its kind. A special congratulations to the Papillion LaVista South Titans, both there # 1 boys team and # 1 girls teams took first place in there divisions in the 16 yard event, a first in the history of the Cornhusker shoot program. Also the boys placed third in the high overall, and the girls placed second in handicap event and First in the high overall. The girls are now a three time state champions.

Proud Coach
    Mark Richards

2. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

3. tachyon

tachyon Member

Congratulations Mark on a great year. For those who do not know of his program, he has more than 100 high school shooters. His team is well prepared, safe, and exhibit great sportsmanship. To keep organized with that many shooters is an amazing feat.

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Kudos to the State of Nebraska, and all the coaches and participating schools, for their fine High School trap shooting program.

Wish we had something like it in Kansas.

5. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

What an amazing turnout. It's great to see the efforts made to encourage young people to get involved in the shooting sports. It's my understanding that the game wardens of the state do lots of the work at the shoot. Congrats to the state of Nebraska for involving eveyone in this outstanding event.

6. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

What an amazing turnout. It's great to see the efforts made to encourage young people to get involved in the shooting sports. It's my understanding that the game wardens of the state do lots of the work at the shoot. Congrats to the state of Nebraska for involving eveyone in this outstanding event.

7. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

8. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

9. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

10. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

11. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

12. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

13. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

14. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

15. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

16. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Congrats, we here in central Florida depend on the Boy Scouts and 4 H to bring in new youth shooters. I went to school in south Florida, Hialeah High to be exact. My friends and I used to bring our 22's to school, (left the guns in our cars of coarse) and would go rabbit hunting or just plinking at "Snake Creek" after school. Try that today in a metro area. Anyway.....it would be nice if our schools had a program for kids who aren't big enough for football, fast enough for baseball or track....you get my drift.

Jack

17. husker

husker Member

And special congratulations to COACH OF THE YEAR, Dick Mavis of Lincoln SW High School and to his student, Zach Bryant who won the CORNHUSKER CUP for his combined score of 196 in singles and handicap. You guys really set the bar high ! !

Roger Hudson

18. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Dick congratulations you deserve it. Mark Richards

19. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

Kilee Hutchison, Western Kansas Wildcat's, Lakin, Kansas, places 3th in singles with a 96 and returns on Saturday to shoot a 94 in handicap; placing her in 1st in handicap's and 1st in high all around lady. Kansas could have a great shoot if someone was willing to lead, to work hard and wait for 41 years. Nebraska started 41 years ago and have continued to grow each year.

20. western kansas

western kansas TS Member

Side note, Kilee Hutchison is first cousin of Nebraska's beloved Ashley Nau. As someone said at Cornhusker; Kilee shoots just like Ashley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.