1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Carl Lander

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by widomaker, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Congratulations Karl Lander

Congratulations to Karl Lander at the NorthEast Grand in Cicero:

That was a absolutely awesome display of shooting during the championship shoot-off.

KARL LANDER FROM NEW YORK SHOT HIS WAY TO NORTHEASTERN GRAND AMERICAN SINGLE CHAMPION TODAY SHOOT OFF 249X250. KARL ALSO TOOK THE AAA CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP SHOOTING OFF 200X200 AND A 200X200 IN THE CARRY OVER INTO TODAY'S SINGLE TITLE.

I watched this kid shoot and I don't think I saw one chip he smoked every target.

Nice shooting Karl It was a pleasure watching you shoot what a show.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/ReCurvyArcher/?action=view&current=buffalo_kitten_280.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Woohoo, that's some good shootin!

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

He's a good kid too. Goes to work everyday and works hard as a welder. he was also a junior all-american. We grew up in the same town. He helped me make an adjustment to my gun a few weeks ago. Now there's no excuses when I drop one!

Way to go Karl! Congratulations!

Brett D.

4. J.D.Shaeffer

J.D.Shaeffer TS Member

I had the plesure to be in the shoot off with him. Boy what a shooter! And a super nice kid.

5. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Dave:

Your not too shabby a shooter yourself btw. C U Next year. :).

Martin

6. Cindy'sDon

Cindy'sDon Guest

Congradulations

Karl I have watched you, shot with you, worked with you, and yes been beaten by you and I have to say I couldn't be more proud of you if you were my own son. I watched your shoot off and you showed everyone there what it takes not only to be a Champion but to act like a Champion. You have earned a place in the record books and both Cindy and I wish you nothing but the Best and look forward to many more shoot offs together.
    Best Wishes Always, Cindy and Don Alderson

7. krazykrieghoff88

krazykrieghoff88 TS Member

I appreciate all the kindness and support that has been given to me over the past few years, including my two mentors Harlan Campbell and Kay Ohye. This past weekend was a great moment for me. I would like to thank all the people from my club and the leagues that I shoot for, and thanks for all the great support during the shoot offs. It was an honor shooting with Dave Shaffer, who gave me the great advice to not worry about streaks.

Karl Lander

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

A few weeks ago I asked Karl if he would sign up as leadoff man on my squad at an ATA shoot. He came up later and told me, I'm on your squad...Boy what a pleasure shooting with a boy like him...Congratulations Karl, you deserve it !!! Sorry I had problems, and couldn't be there to see your shooting this time.

Dave in NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.