1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Big Don

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Fowler, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Congratulations to my friend "Large Donald" for winning the High-Overall Vet. trophy (1000 targets) at the 2008 Michigan Spring Team Shoot. Good shooting Don!

Cliff

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

nice job big don

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

We had a good day today with the team made up on this site by tron. We had myself, my regular shooting partner Jerry, John (setterman) from Ohio, Fred L. from PA and the famous Tron. We managed to break a 488 out of 500 which was good for 2nd place in AA or 4th best for the day. Everybody was a little nervous at the start but then we settled down and broke birds.

Cliff thanks for the info I didn't see that before I left. Good seeing you again.

Don

4. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Congratulations, Don!

(Cliff, I was looking forward to seeing you and Bob in Mason on Sunday, but was under the weather and couldn't make it. Hopefully, soon...)

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Big Donald is one Hell of a shooter for sure. But during the team shoot, he got a little nervous because of the red lazer dot that kept appearing on my chest, head and ass and I told him not to worry, that happens whenever I go outside and that I was use to it.

Great job Don!

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Congratulations Big Don. Good Shooting. I enjoyed Sunday. When I got to shoot with 2 icons, like you and Tron, I was truley humbled. ( and checking the parking lot for guy with a lazered high power!)

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Good Shooting, Don......

And Tron said you couldn't do it! lol lol

Hauxfan!

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Way to go guys our team was one space behind you. Bill

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Congrats Don from all of us at Williams County Gun Club. Are you going to be able to make it on Saturday? Hope to see you! Missed you on Sunday, saw you once but you were talking and I didn't get a chance to get over there to talk with you. Good shooting!!!! MJ

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

BigDon, Email me regarding presquad at Ohio State Shoot. johnr@rupprosebrock.com
    Rosey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.