1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations - Betty Sackett

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimbotrap, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

My personal congratulations to Betty Sackett. She won both the Womens Doubles and Single Championships at the Autumn Grand. And I am not sure she will mind my stating. She is also a Senior Vet. You make us Seniors proud. - Jim Elliott

P.S. Betty if you read this are you still shooting your new gun?

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

My congratulations to this fine lady, again! She made some comb adjustments recently and got her game on again! Mentally tough during the game R her trademarks! WTG gurl! Hap

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Great shooting Betty! You and Roger have a great holiday season.

Bob Schultz

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Betty,

Good shooting and way to go ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. JJM

JJM Member

Nice going Betty. See you at Red M Joe Miller

6. BAP

BAP TS Member

Way to go Betty! Were very proud of you. May be you could come back to the deep south and give lessons again? Bill Parson Jr.

7. bas

bas Member

Wow! Thanks so much for all of the very kind words. Jim, yes, I was shooting the "new" girl...I think I have finally figured her out. But, the weather was perfect, nice temps, blue skies (mostly) great targets...NO WIND....and a very well run shoot....great combination, right? The scores were high all week - how about the junior, Janessa B. from CO? She really impressed everyone and Leah Larkin with her 99 in the caps on Sunday and with a baby due in December!So, my congrats to all of the winners....and no, Jim, I definitely don't mind you "stating" that I am a SV....and proud of it!

8. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

Congrats Betty on your continued fine shooting. My first meeting with you at the S. Carolina State shoot many years ago is memorable for you shooting your 1st 200 straight and having Frank Foster present a 200 straight hat to you ( I also had a 200 that day).

You and Roger are two of the finest trapshooters representing our sport.

Wishing you many more competitions,
    Harold Loper

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

Nice job Betty. Are you and Roger going to the Dixie or Southern Grand.

Pat Ireland

10. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Betty is one class act and a great trapshooter. I wish her continued sucess.

Tom Strunk

11. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Congrats Betty! Awesome job.
    Jax

12. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

all who know Betty will agree with me, this is one fine lady,she will be first in line to congratulate you on your 99 or other good score,& then walk out &run them.(i know because she did this to me) again congrats we miss you & Roger atCGC.ross the carpenter who worked on your house here in Ga & puller on trap # 3 at CGC.

13. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Betty! WOW!! Great shooting!! congratulations. Sure missed seeing you at the Autumn. Sounds like it was a great time!

congrats again!

Lorna Hull

14. DeVille

DeVille Member

Betty,
    Zard called me Sunday night on the way home to tell me how well you did. He did not know I had been reading Vicky's report all week. Wish I could have joined you. Did you have to put up with Tom and Wally all week? Congratulations to a great shooter and Friend. Dex

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good shooting thar Betty.

I know from some of the other poster's on here that you are a first class woman.

Foghorn220

16. DFoster

DFoster Member

Way to go Betty, Great shooting, hope to see you in Florida.
    Diane

17. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

Congrats again Betty....didn't get to see you Sun before we left....got home last night about 1...windy & chilly here - about 40 today..wish I was back in AZ...Good Shooting Friend.! B&A

18. bas

bas Member

Pat - no, I don't think we will make the Dixie or the Southern. As you know, Roger is barely shooting at all these days...so, going on a long road trip and not being able to shoot - is not his idea of fun! Neither is carring my bag....LOL...Harold, I remember that day at the South Carolina State Shoot as if it were yesterday....and also, that it was the last 200 hat they had....you let me have it! Thanks again to all for your thoughts.

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Great job.

20. Roman Pompe

Roman Pompe TS Member

I send my congratulations too from the Czech Republic - that's great shooting, Betty! See you next summer.

Roman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.