1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&& Congratulations at Iowa &&

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

From DeVault Industries we would like to congratulate the following shooters.

Class Champion resident at Iowa George Sills 198 x 200 MachOne

Class Doubles Championship non-resident 3rd place Al(AKA Chipmunk)Stichter Custom Stock on K-80 Trap Spaeial. 100x100 shootoff 99x100

Tal Seger Non Resident State Singles Runner-up 200 x 200 Shoot-off 399 x 400 I think he finally has the New Infinity working the way he wants.

Again Congratulations to these three for a job well done.

Dennis DeVault

2. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Ya know I can't figure it out, I really can't. I was on the same squad with George (Bubba) when he spanked the last 100, he boiled everyone of them. The part I don't understand, if he can shoot the Mach like he does why is he picking up his new Infinity in October?

Dennis all he could do was talk about his fitting and how you had to almost break his fingers to grip the new gun correctly. He did use your instructions on gun mounting and you could see the improvement. HarryC

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all! Great shooting...

4. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Good job guy, nice to see local names at the top. Hey George think our Machs would breed if we stuck them in a gun case together overnight? Another guy that shot well at Iowa with his new DeVault stock was Bruce Bennett. See you guys around the area sometime. KT

5. lju

lju Member

KT that's a neat thought, a bunch of baby Mach's running around. Think of the possibilities. Seriously, it was fun, the grounds were in great shape, we missed some of you regulars though. Maybe next year...

lju

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

WWould someone send me an e-mail for Bruce Bennet and let me know how he did, I want to add his name to the winners box for the August newsletter. Thank you,

Dennis

7. lju

lju Member

Dennis, you have mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.