1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Aline Babin...first 25 straight!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Aline Babin from Maryland (Lean Green, as we fondly know her), shot her 1st 25 straight at the 2010 Grand, and then ended up with a whopping 96!!!! Now THAT's some good shootin'!!!!

Congratulations, Darlin'. It was so good to see you today, and so exciting to hear about your success. Your 100 straight is just around the corner with that Citori.

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Sounds like Guy has some competition! Great shooting!

3. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Congratulations. Nice shooting. Let us know when you get that 100 straight.

Foster, Matt, Bud and Char Bartholow

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Way to go Mrs. Aline..................I was just wondering if it was hot enough for you.............Cool as a Spring day.....LOL

Love,and best wishes ......Hardshot,and his Daddy

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Aline is not a participant on this site, so I'll pass along everyone's congratulations.

She has had a great year and has registered over 7,000 targets with her XT combo she calls BoomBoom--for her new-found love for doubles.

This is her first full year shooting following a prior brief dabble in the sport that was met with frustration and ultimately resignation.

It was Marian Knode who demonstrated last year at the Grand that one could have fun shooting no matter the score. It was Marian that inspired Aline to try again.

Aline increased her average by 1.3 percentage points in singles during the grand. I also played the Lewis when I signed her up without her knowledge. She was jazzed when she swiped her card and saw that she'd won money.

She had a blast. Thank you everyone, especially Lady Marian!

Guy Babin

6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy Y'all,
    Just wanted to say,lets not forget Guy........

98........!!!!!! in the Handicaps in Fridays event!!!
    Won his yardage group..........locked in for a couple of years..YUKYUK
    I for one,am very proud of both of the Babins accomplishments at the Grand,and in everyday life in general.I consider them my friends,and had a great year shooting with them at the Grand,and many other State,and local shoots.Great shooing guys(no pun intended).

D.P.Reynolds

7. steele

steele TS Member

Good shooting kids. See you at Cardinal this week? How about the Tri-state at Brooke? Butch

8. lacy

lacy TS Member

Congratulations, Aline and Guy. Great shooting by both of you. Hope to see you at the Gold Coin Shoot on Labor Day.

Betty and Lacy Farley

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks everyone. Aline was surprised to see the nice comments last night.

Butch, We won't make the Cardinal, but are already planning a trip there next year following Grand week. We've never done tri-state before but are talking about that too.

Betty & Lacy, We had a great time at your Gold Coin shoot last year and plan to make it and the Corn Shoot just as we did last year. Youall are great hosts!

Dave, Your generous celebratory gift is much appreciated. JD always tastes best when provided by a good friend!

Guy & (Aline)

10. recurvyarcher

Congrats, Guy...no more complaining about not winning a trophy at the Grand. :)

11. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

No worries Devi.... I'll find something to bellyache about Missy!

Guy

12. recurvyarcher

I would like to see you have to bellyache because Aline outshot you in a shoot off. LOL!!!

13. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

Congrats to both of u. I always root for our neighbors to the east. Great shooting aline. U sure did celebrate well too.
    Steve.

14. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

Great work Guy. Lou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

guy and aline babin