1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congratualtions Little Ed!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by swanny66, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swanny66

swanny66 TS Member

Congratulations to Little Ed for his Handicap, Over All, and All Around Championships at the Iowa State Shoot. Looks like you finally quit looking at the scorers and decided to shoot this week. Big Ed is at your beck and call the rest of the year. Good shooting Trey.

Jon Swanson

2. Lil' Eddie

Lil' Eddie TS Member

Thanks swanny. Was just a good week of shooting and I think in my old age, Im able to handle the "scenery."

Everyone who didn't stick around for the High Over All shoot off missed a fun one. Must say I do like that format. -Trey

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

I also want to congratulate Trey on a great shoot. Only being a spectater of the trophy line, I still had a great time. Only down note was the absence of the Ice Cream vendor behind bank #7.

Swanny beware of Mona. I got a glimps of her and she looks like a handfull but very polished. Crank

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Great Shooting, Trey!

Wow!

Keep it up and your Dad says you'll be as good as he is someday...........lol

Way to go!

Hauxfan!

5. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Trey, You are the man, good shooting Sunday and all week, even wrinkles was impressed.

It was fun playing cards with Lou Ann, Wrinkles and you all week, at least it kept me from hearing Wayne rattle on for a few hours a day. don't spend all those quarters cuz i want a rematch.... Steve F......

PS maybe i can talk wrinkles into going over to Dewitt sunday....

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

trey i wasn't impressed i saw you miss a target and thats unacceptable. by the way how did you put the scenery out of your mind i sure couldn't. thats probably why i wasn't in any shoot offs. i couldn't even get team pure adrenalin out of my mind let alone the others. thats the cammo vender if you didn't know. oh to be young and talented, i'm not either one congrats from ottumwa. jack

7. swanny66

swanny66 TS Member

JLC,

Mona is a real sweetheart.....don't judge her by her looks. Just stay away when she is on one of her 3 day benders. I can't keep up with her....Trey would have to tag in. Thanks for helping out buddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.