1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats William Riley 1ST 100 STRAIGHT!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jamnss, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

Congrats to Will Riley on his 1st 100 straight at the Georgia State Shoot during the championship singles. He did a great job keeping his nerves under control even at the age 14. Now if I can get that monkey off my back. Jeff Ryals

2. doubles100

doubles100 TS Member

Thanks Jeff.

Saturday was quite a day for all of us. 100 straight, a broken gun, a loaner from a then stranger (Alberto Lopez) to finish the 2nd 100 and on and on.

The support and encouragement that Will has received from guys like you, Bill Parsons, Tim Hall, Buddy King and Scot McCray, to name a few, have made his progress possible. I have played a lot of golf in my time, but the two years that I have spent being a Daddy caddy for Will and his trap shooting have been the best.

Will's Dad

3. THALL

THALL Member

I had the pleasure of shooting on the post next to Will. He was solid in the targets all day & took his time with each shot. I do want to take a small portion of the credit for the young fellow attaining that goal of 100 straight. I told him about appropriate shooting attire. Maybe he will squad with me at the Alabama shoot. Tim Hall (WDE & rtr)

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Way to go Will. Your a fine young man and we were proud of you. I don't know who was more nervous on the bench behind you ( me or your dad ). I believe you won several trophys at the shoot. Bill Parson Jr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.