1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATS WELFARE RATS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Francis Marion, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Well, here we go again. Now the african in chief has decided that ANY work requirements associated with collecting your welfare check are just not fair. Yesterday(Saturday) the Obama HHS department waived all work requirements for welfare recipients.How nice, just in time for the election. There is no limit on what this piece of work will do to remain in power. I am sure someone will follow up with the links to the news story on this. As I have said earlier, one way or the other, he isn't going anywhere. He believes he deserves to be the president and will do ANYTHING to remain in power. Also, the senate vote on the ATT treaty is the 27th. Make your calls!

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You need to learn to post your threads in the proper categories. That's why it asked you TWICE if you were certain your thread belongs where you placed it. This belongs in the Political Section, not the Shooting Section.

3. Gabe

Gabe Member

I tend to agree. The political section is where it belongs.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Move it to where it's appropriate...

trash can...

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

With you Ron! I am sure the moderators can handle this! Tom Rhoads

6. schwabby

schwabby Member

To the bottom please.

7. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Front and center for all to see. If one does not like to read it, just pass on by.

GneJ

8. t7731

t7731 Member

Steve,

I agree with almost everythng you said here, except for when you refer to him as the "African in Chief." Could be considered quite offensvie to others and it really detracts from the overall message. I am a die hard conservative (white male) and it made me wince. Just my .02 - Take it for what it is worth.

Mike

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I use this site as an escape from what's going on in the political world. If I want to see political opinion, I'll go there to read it.

It is kind that David has given us a special place for "off topic" and "political" discussion. That's where he wants it to go and you that think you're special and more important than the rest of us need to follow the program like you agreed to do when you joined his site.

The racists remark doesn't help either. I hope the moderators kick this one out as soon as possible. Vent your selfish frustration elsewhere.

10. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I have found that I can often convince people to come over to my way of thinking by calling them names and shouting slogans. It also works to call attention to me and make me feel important no matter how stupid I may look.

jim brown

11. over/under

over/under Member

Don't open the thread and read it.

12. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Boy,
    This is quite a surprise. Let me start by saying if I offended anyone, it was unintentional, I was just trying to make a strong point. As far as drawing attention to myself, again not the intent. If the political section was easier to find, and if anyone actually read it, I would have posted there. Fact is, everyone goes straight to the discussion thread and scrolls down. Read what you want to, skip what you don't. Getting lost, however, is the original point of my thread. Mr. Obama just took a law that has been in effect since 1996 and unilaterally decided it didn't suit his purposes. If you think that belongs in the trash or you are trying to escape from it, I pray for you. What is it going to take to wake this country up? Does someone from the government have to actually kick your front door down and demand your guns, along with your freedom and liberty for you to get it? We are an extremely spoiled, lazy and apathetic society. Never forget, liberals are very patient and skilled at doing there dirty deeds incrementally. For you smokers out there, how is that going? It took them about 50 years,but you have been pushed about as far to the back as a person can be pushed.Some towns are even banning smoking in your OWN house. It doesn't stop until we stop it.Unfortunately,we are too few and far between.

13. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Steve,

Excellent! Now, if we can just get the main resident trolls to get a life!

14. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Attaboy Steve!!!

Barry, what was the racist remark that you were referring to?

GneJ

15. k80bav

k80bav Member

To the top for an important message.

16. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

While Steve may have offended some, that is too bad. I an old enough to have seen this type of politics go this far.

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2061570.jpg

17. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

While I sort-of agree with the location, TRUTH is TRUTH regardless of where you read it. Would you get all bent out of shape if the same thing got printed in the sports section of your news paper????? Ross Puls (white male--SV)

18. t7731

t7731 Member

Not upset, not personally offended. Just think that refering to the POTUS as the African in Chief really diminishes the overall message. It makes it sound as if black people are the only ones that take advantage of the system. Your message is way too important for it to be tainted and/or not taken seriously because of its racist overtones. Moreover, there are numerous black conservatives out there and even more independents that are teetering. I would think that we would want to welcome these folks to our way of thinking and instead of alienating them, thereby pushing them to the other side of the fence. It is ignorance such as this that gives us conservatives such a bad name in many circles.

19. porky

porky TS Member

Steve, If you find anymore of this, please post it as far up front as you can get. It's amazing what people say on here and then watch on their TV's and never say a word. Too many two faced people based on what they think people will say if they don't disagree. Tough, this is what life is made up of. I've been in too many other countries that have no rights and this country is well on it's way because of the liberal atitude of the leaders we have now. Soon communism will take all the liberal ideas and put them in their proper place, i.e. No work, no food.

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This is a prime example of someone protecting their own kind ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.