1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Mongo-808-

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by waverider, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Congratulations to TS.com Mongo-808-, at the Maui Trap & Gun Club annual championships, David was Singles Champion, Doubles Champion, Handicap Long Yardage winner and HAA/HOA Champion.

Elton, we missed you. Heard about the cost of the airfare, Thanksgiving weekend is a tough weekend to fly.

Conditions were pretty good for MTG&C, light breeze for the singles, then 10-15 mile variable winds for the Handicap and most of the doubles.

Jason

2. erm

erm Member

Congrats to the Mongster!...........erm

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Nice shooting, brother. Maybe see you guys next year, (Gotta come again).

Philip Santos Capt. Team Budweiser

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Holy smokes - that's some great shooting David...sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Sherree

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Prince, what you don't know??? 8) The way things worked out seems like he sold you his soul. ;)

There were 15 shooters. For singles and doubles I think there were 4 in A class. He usually is the doubles champ, but usually does not shoot singles well. He out shot at least 2 former singles champs. For the long yardage race he had to beat the range owner and former long yardage champ.

Jason

6. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

Thanks, Gracias, Mucho Mahalos.

Trust me, I'm still in shock. I don't normally shoot well at this club & havn't practiced like I normally would have. But the trap gods were very kind.

Also Estate 2 3/4dr. 1 1/8oz. 7 1/2's are good shells. They met my standard of soft shooting, hit target hard & don't stick in my KS-5, which Jason didn't mention is not working properly.

Mongo~David

7. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

Yo Mongo, Good Broom(K-5)Clean Sweep, Good Shooting, Tommy Kushima

8. makalii600323

makalii600323 TS Member

Mongo......

"U"....."Da Man"

Take Care Brah!

Aloha,

Sterling

Thread Status: