1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$$Congrats to Mike Head WY.$$$$

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by matttrapn, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Was just pokin' round the ATA site. I was looking up some favorite shooters of mine.

I see where Mr. Mike Head broke 100-straight in the handicap event (Mike is on the 27-yrd line) at the Cheyenne Trap and Skeet Club on 10/03/10. Did a little more diggin' and found where he had broke 100-straight in a doubles event at the WY. State shoot on 07/02/09. Now I believe that gives Mike his Grand Slam, right? One might ask if Mike has broke 100-straight in the 16's/singles event???

That answer is real simple, YES. Mike never drops a singles bird, he is one very good shooter, even if he does shoot from the wrong side of the gun.

Congrts MIKE!!!!

Matt Nicol

2. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

Mike is a heck of a shot, great guy too!!!
    But i think he already has his Grand Slam, but i might be mistaken

Dave Shaeffer

3. Butler

Butler TS Member

yes, Mike got his grand slam last year in the championship singles at the Grand American if I'm not mistaken.............Jinm Butler
    congrats on the 2nd 100 in handicap,,,,,bet omar is looking over his shoulder.. lol

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I stand corrected!!!

No problem, always want to say great job and great shooting when and where it happends, even if I am a day late and dollar short.

Once again, good goin' Mike.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.