1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Luvnbearhugs1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Quack Shot, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Kudos to Luvnbearhugs1. She had her first ATA shoot this past weekend and took home two trophies. I hope it was a good enough experience. Some "un-named" individual caused her to be late for her doubles squad, but in spite of all the negatives, she did well. The "un-named" individual just got money, no trophies.

There is a Paul Harvy, "Rest of the Story" moment here, but we'll leave there for now.

2. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Way to go Vicki!!!! Where was the shoot? We missed seeing You and Carl over the
    Labor Day Weekend shoots...Paul G.

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Hi Paul,

We shot over at Millington in the Annie Oakley shoot. It's been awhile since I shot that many targets in a weekend. It was the first time for Vicki. I'm still paying for it. It's something she wanted to do and she ended up being in the right place at the right time. She did well, she's happy, and I'm happy. I'll be loading shells and cleaning guns for the week or so. :)

We'll all have to get together sometime soon. I'll have to stop having all these surgeries and get back to some serious shooting.

Carl

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Vicki, I am truly happy to hear of your good fortune this weekend. I'm glad you had a great time and shot so well. Enjoy your rewards and show them off proudly. Break-em all. Jeff

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WTG Vicki!!! Congratulations!! Now Carl can load a lot more shells with his earnings after he cleans all those guns?? :) Hap

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Good for you Vicki. Hope to see you all again up at Winchester or maybe Millington.
    Best

--- Chip King ---

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Congrats Vicki,,,,,Long time no see,,,good to hear you are having fun,,,,and say hi to Carl,,,,,are you still shooting that old 1100 you got from me,,,Hope to see you in the spring,,,,,Billy

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

WaaaaaHooooo!!!! What did I tell ya! Could feel it in my bones.

Looks like you are getting along quite well with that 1100. Wish we could have been there to cheer you on. Would've had to do it with one arm, though, but I could have hobbled and chicken-winged it on over if we could have gotten away from the move prep.

You'll be out there whuppin' up on Martin when we get back over here next summer...LOL!!!

I hope you celebrated. ;-)

9. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Thank you Thank you Thank you. (waiting for Kanye West to interrupt my acceptance speech to tell me how much better Beyonce is at trapshooting)I'd like to thank my shell loader and gunsmith Quackshot. My Duck was right there to catch the shells and the hell lol! I wish I could tell you it was skill, but it wasn't. Just dumb luck! I had a good time despite a snag or two here and there. <br><br>

Billy, that 1100 loves me and I love it right back. It was a good investment.
    <br><br>
    Thanks again.
    <br>
    Luvn

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I am glad someone like you has it to enjoy,,,,hope I see you soon,,,,Billy

11. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Way to go Vicki! See you at Carney this weekend???

Guy

12. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I don't think so Guy, for the next couple weeks we're tied up with bunches of stuff. But you never know where we'll turn up next. We will be shooting the Southern Maryland Winter League. Hopefully will see some of you there as well. That starts on Oct 25th.
    <br>
    Luvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.