1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Jerry Beach

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pj 999, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Looks like the targets are to your liking at The Silver dollar. Keep it up!!!

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Likewise to Monday's winner, Mark Zauhar and our own Gunner-x who I see trophied as well.

Neil

3. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Jerry, I hope you had your two headed coin with you. Missed you at Gator this year. Good shooting, Don

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Thank you all very much. I guess I didn't have to worry what was going on around me since I was not shooting at my own club and I could really concentrate. It was a couple of great days when just about everything worked. The Dollar threw some good looking targets and I met some wonderful people. I had a superb time and hope to get back next year and shoot Florida targets! Hopefully next year I'll hook up with Flagarto and let him school me! This will be a trapshooting vacation I'll not soon forget. Thanks to all.

Sincerely

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.