1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Drew Hollingsworth, Tx HC Champ

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ruck, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'd like to draw attention to another fine, young Texas shooter that many of you may not have the pleasure of knowing. His name is Drew Hollingsworth from San Angelo. Drew racked up a most impressive group of victories at the Texas State Shoot this past week....H/C Champ in the Quinn Stout Event (96 topped by winning the s/o with a 25 straight), Open Jr. H/C Champ in the Ljutic H/C Event ( another 96), Tx. Jr. Singles Champ (195), and to top it all off 2007 TEXAS STATE H/C CHAMP with the lone 100 straight shot in the event!!! I've known Drew from the 4H program here in Texas for some time and it's been my pleasure to handle his stock work and gunfitting chores. He's a great young man and a tough competitor! He came to San Antonio on the 22 yard line and left, I believe , on the 26 1/2!!! Awesome shooting, Drew.....keep up the good work!

Ken Rucker

2. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I second this post!!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! Very good shooting. Congratulations!

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.