1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Danielle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Danielle outshot me in the wind again; first at North Hollywood in March and now at Palmdale yesterday. That young lady (junior) knows how to handle that O/U in the wind!!!

We need more juniors like her and her supportive parents in this sport. Kudos to Danielle and her family. Thank goodness she won the well-deserved high junior prize. BTW, so many didn't come out and shoot in the wind; her family shows her how to be a sportsman, I mean sportswoman, not a "cagy" fair weather shooter. Kudos again..

2. jhunts

jhunts Active Member

Great job Danielle.

3. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Yes, she is one nice young lady,,,and yes she can shoot. I have told her many times (including Sat.) that I don't like to shoot with her, cause she always beats me.,,,LOL I tied her Sat. Alot of us did not stay BECAUSE of the weather. If you were there, you'll know what I mean, and this is not the first (or probabily won't be the last) this has happened. Enought said.
    Norman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.