1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Carl Simkins

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Congrats to my (really) old shootin' pal, Carl Sim(p)kins. Second highest overall average for the really old guys (Sr Vets). Now if we could just get the goofball to shoot three state shoots instead of just one, he could win the freakin' award.

Really, Carl, good shooting! And to think, you were in a slump this year! :)

Congrats also to Bill Gray from Indiana - posting the third highest handicap average all time for Veterans.

John

2. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

Way to go CARL. You might think that Carl would be setting by the fire resting up for next season, but no way. He came across the big creek to shoot on the FIRST PLACE TEAM ! at the Carmi New Years Belt Buckle SHOOT. It had to be the coldest and most windy day ever ? Congrats to a great ALL AROUND, NON AVERAGE PROTECTING SHOOTER. Kirk Sanders

3. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Congratulations Carl! Maybe we can have a "cold one" at IN State Shoot this year!

Wayne Downham

4. Kent

Kent TS Member

Congratulations to Carl from somwone he beat soundly at Carmi. It was good to see you on New Years day. One heck of a competitor for sure.

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Jim... man had Carl got you snowed! :)

Kirk... had the Carmi shoot on my calendar.... I was recovering from a wicked cold and the wife and I decided to take a much needed day off. I hope to be over for the Feb 3 shoot.

RoHo,,, I know that you know Carl. I will try to find a pic of him -- I am in the process of transferring files over to my new shiny iMac... may take a little time -- any help from Kirk & the Kirkettes?

John

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Foggy,

In the 2007 Indiana program, his mug is on the BOD page. Mash on the link above to see the page.

John

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.