1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Billy Goscinski for Eastern Zone win

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Our friend Billy won the open D doubles in Cicero this weekend. Congratulations and good shooting!

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Thanks Devi,,,just got home,,,,won a real nice belt buckle,,,and some cash,,,,now if I could just have a good singles,,caps and doubles score at the same shoot,Billy,,,,P.S, I got my chance to shoot with Onteriogal,,,,I dont think I impressed her with my shooting,,,and lets leave it at that,,,Hope to see you again soon Barbara,,,,Billy

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Congrats on your win Billy :)

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Way to go Billy, congrats!

5. Billster

Billster TS Member

BRAVO, Billy! Way to go, my man!

Bill Stengel

6. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

I'm kinda a new shooter 1 year and don't really understand all the classes yet. I was at the shoot this weekend and would like to know the difference between open and all the other classes they had there. Just finding where I was shooting doubles was an adventure getting to the line on time. BTW congrats Billy good shooting .

7. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Good shooting Billy!

8. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Widowmaker:

"Open" trophies are available to everyone at the shoot. Resident trophies are available only to residents of the zone. Non-resident trophies are available only to non-residents of the zone.

For example, an "Open" class C trophy is not a separate class, it's just another trophy that is available to all Class C shooters at the event.

9. 682LINY

682LINY Member

WidowMaker,,dont know where you are but,If you ever see a big black chevy truck at any shoot,,,with trapshooters . com and 682liny on the side come on over and say hello...I am at many north east shoots,,,and most of the NY metro area shoots,,,,that goes for any of you T/S dot com's out there,,,,see ya all at the westy hogan,,Billy

10. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

I actually live close to Cicero about 65 miles north of there I attended the shoot from Thursday to Sunday.
    How do the shoot officials determine which class your in for instance if two shooters from NY break good scores which one would get Resident or Open ?? or are they interchangeable ? I'm a NY resident Billy Originally from Orange County NY now live in Jefferson County NY. By Watertown, NY. I think I'm going to go to Westy Hogan this year C U there.

11. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Remember, "Open" is not a class or a category. If you are tied with someone in your class, and you're both residents, the winner in a shootoff can choose whichever he wants. Usually you would take the resident class trophy over an open class trophy.

12. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Widomaker,,,ya dont say,,,spent many summers in pine bush,,off rt 17,,rt 302 and 52,,,indian springs road,,,I was there from thu - sun,,,,best weather I have seen at cicerio ,, and the lites stayed on,,,,keep saying I wont go back ,, but they keep giving me nice shinney things to bring home ,,,so I might be back next year

13. BrooklynPrep69

BrooklynPrep69 TS Member

Bill,

Congrats on your win. Hope to see you soon at Bucks County.

Steve Marengo

14. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey Billy,

You're probably missing singles and caps because you sold me your 1100! It took some time to get fitted, but it's SCHWEEET now! lol

Whooooo hoooooo and congrats on your win!!

Luvn

15. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Thanks 870 for the information that clears it up for me.

Billy I'm from Washingtonville NY not far from where you used to summer about 20 miles south of Pine Bush. Before Moving up to Jefferson I lived in Maybrook about 1 mile from Orange County Choppers. Good luck for the rest of the year shooting and maybe see you at Westy Hogans.

Martin Milano #0765881

16. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Martin,,,I did see your name up on the boards,,,we may have squaded together or near eachother,,,,but do remember the name,,,,will kaap an eye out for you,Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.