1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Ohio State Shoot Winners

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chris_H, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

I have seen threads regarding payouts and other thoughts on the latest improvements to the Cardinal Center (thanks Mr. Fishburn) but nothing regarding the winners. Well here's to the winners including Katherine Ternes and Mark Herbert. This should come as no surprise to anyone though if you remember my post at the beginning of the target year when Kat put together some pretty decent scores at Jaqua's. Sorry if I embarrassed you guys I know you are both very humble but good shooting deserves all the recognition it can get.

A little more positive publicity for the Cardinal Center won't hurt anything either. It's too bad I couldn't put some better scores together but how can you complain when we have such a fantastic facility and such nice people to shoot with there.

Good shooting everyone at the Ohio State Shoot!!

-Chris-

2. zoom

zoom TS Member

Some of my friends from New Jersey went to this shoot. They had all good things to say about the Ohio State Shoot. I couldn't go this year but I'll being going with the guys next year. Well done Ohio !!

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear MIA,
    The grounds are @ exit 140 directly adjacent to Interstate 71. You turn right at the end of the off ramp (south bound) and go approx. 100 yards and turn left into one of the entrance roads. No towns close, but enough camping spots for the entire trapshooting community!! Marengo is the closet small town. I shot Friday, Sat. & Sunday, walked the vendor line with my new titanium knee and had a great time shooting your used TM-1 barrel!!Shot 16's with one of your friends, Gordon Ringlien from Wisconsin on Saturday. Very nice place to shoot. Only 20 minutes on the Interstate (20 miles) to Premium Hotels and food @ Polaris Parkway, south of the shoot.
    Mr. Fishburn & the OSTA have created a truly great shooting facility and the nine banks of four traps is at capacity NOW! So if your thinking of going to any shoot there...PRESQUAD and you will thank me! I presquadded approx. 4 weeks before the OSTA shoot and would do it again!
    My hat is off to the trap personel also, They did a great Job. I now have two great places to shoot Elysburg & Marengo(Cardinal Center)...
    Respectfully,
    Jet Boat Bill from Webster, NY

P.S. Congratulations to all the winners!! Winning @ this shoot really
    was an accomplishment!

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

MIA , to answer your question , it is just north of Columbus, Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ohio state trap shoot cardinal center payout