1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats New Ky. Delegate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pipe Layer, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Congratulations to David King the new Kentucky Delegate. After serving on the K.T.L board since 1990 and being Delegate the last 7 years I did not run this year.It has been a honor to serve the shooters of Kentucky but I felt it was time for someone new. The State board is doing a excellent job and just proved it by having a wonderful state shoot.
    Good luck David! I know you will do a great job.

Terry Dean
    EX Ky. Delegate

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thanks for serving as Delegate, Terry, through some controversial times. Your comments during the BOD meetings were always well thought out and usually successful.

You set a record that will never be matched, being involved in _two_ tied elections. They also set a record with phone calls to me, but that's another story.

Neil

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Terry- I enjoyed working with you and I am aware of the great job you did. I have great respect for you as a person and as a Delegate. I am proud to call you my friend.

Pat Ireland

4. Pipe Layer

Neil and Pat

Thanks

Terry

5. biff

biff Active Member

Terry, Thanks for all the hard work you did for all the Kentucky trap shooters. It is a thankless job and very hard to please everyone, you did alot to give respectability to our state and took no crap from anyone! John Payne

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Terry - now you can take it easy and come shoot with us in NC:) Bring the findem and grindem squad with you!!

FRedmon

7. bas

bas Member

Terry, I've been gone from the Southern Zone for quite some time now...but I know what a great job you did serving as the KY delegate. Enjoy your "retirement". Betty Sackett

8. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Thanks for your dedication over the last seven years in a thankless job! Doing what you feel is right always creates controversy but my hat's off to you for all the time, effort, sweat, and money it takes for the "honor" of being a state delegate. You may not have made everyone happy but if you did, you wouldn't have been doing your job.

Hope to see you on the line with a smile on your face now since you "Huck Finned" David King into the job!

Now Jack Tom Phipps will finally get the dreaded SWD code (shoots with delegate) removed.

Eddie Quire

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Terry,

Thank you for the Great job that you have done!

Matt Woodson

10. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I want to thank Terry for the fine job that he did. Terry always tried to do what was best for the state, being fair and honest. I am proud to call him my friend. Now if he can teach me to shoot handicap like he does??!!

Charlie

Also, good luck to David, he will do a fine job.

11. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Terry,

Many thanks for your dedication and hard work you done for the state of Kentucky.
    I know David King will carry on the work you have started.

Dennis Menning

12. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Terry,
    Will miss your input in the zone meetings, always made a lot of sense to me. I know you won't miss the meetings. Enjoy shooting with out " hey you're the delegate aren't you "
    Jim Faber SC

13. Pipe Layer

Thanks

Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.