1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATS LAUREN MEULLER 200 STRAIGHT!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Lauren,

Congratulations on your 200 straight in the singles championship in Ohio!! GREAT shooting.

For those of you who don't know Lauren, she is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Larry Mohr who own the Brittany shooting park in IL. Her mom, Michelle, helps run it too I think. Lauren is a sub junior shooter.

Congratulations again, Lauren!

Howard, Lorna, Bryan and Emily Hull

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

This young lady is one of the "GOOD KIDS" you hear about! Not a bad shooter either......If you want to have some fun with her, try to buy her gun. lol

3. DFoster

DFoster Member

Congratulations, again, We spoke with Lauren shortly after breaking the 200. What a great job, and to take the guys on for the shoot off also. Go Girl.

Jim & Diane

4. j l c

j l c TS Member

Lauren,
    I remember you riding up and down the line on your scooter a few years ago and then seeing how well you managed yourself at the Il. State shoot this year really caught my attention. Hearing of your 200 is a great accomplishment that many will not attain in a lifetime. Congratulations and wishing you much success in the future. Respectfully, Jerry L. Crenshaw

5. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Great Shooting! Keep it up!
    Jax

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Go Princess Go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.