1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats JoAnn(Love) Lewis NYSLady singels champ!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Want to put out Congrats to my other half JoAnn on becomeing 2011 NYS Ladies Singles Champ! Long time comein , we are now Sparta bound!

Well Done Honey

Jerry Lewis

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Congrat's to Jo Ann

What was the scores Jerry
    I am also interested in who won the out of state lady's championship trophy I am hoping for someone I know.

Are you any kin to the Real Jerry Lewis!!

Foggy!!

foghorn220_2008_030311.jpg

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Congratulations JoAnn !!!

Dave & Judy in SC
    (Formerly Canandaigua)

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I am related to My Father Jerry Lewis Sr. I wished I had a dollar for every Jerry Lewis crack I delt with growing up Or even Jerry Lee But my dad was named long before either 1 of those guys were famous! Such a good name that Joseph Levitch changed to it to become who he was Famous comedian and spokesman for M.S.

Either way Dad and him were both good men! I dont mind living in their shadow.

ANYWAYS ENOUGH JERRY LEWIS

JoAnn (Love) Lewis is still rideing on cloud 9 and makeing plans for Sparta, to complete her dream!

When I met her(almost 3 years) she had stopped shooting for 11 years. She had told me, as a 12 year old girl she went to the Grand with her Father(Clayt Love) and watcher the Champion of Champion shoot with everyone wearing the sash from their home state, and she so hoped to do it someday. She has come close a few times and lost 1 time for residence rule and alternate another year. But this year when we walked to the line I joked her about loser buyin dinner(I had won Zippo Class last month with 194) and well she went out and gave me and the other guys hell! She had 97 and 96 and won her shoot off 23 to 22 , which was against her friend Tiffany Decker who I have to say really shot well!

Good For you Jo!!

5. shotgunpeople

We remember JoAnn from the old Shortsville gun club in upstate NY. She used to come out with the Chappels. Sammy was there this weekend and I hope they saw each other...

Dave in SC

Again, Congratulations to a swell gal !!!

6. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Thanks Dave & Judy---so nice to hear from you two! Yes, I saw Sam, almost didn't recognize him, in fact had to ask someone if it was him. I was also happy to see Bill there.....13 years is a long time not to see each other. Other than confirming my dates off of work (which won't be a problem)...I am now officially Sparta bound!

Jo Ann

7. joannl030

joannl030 Member

joannl030_2008_03036.jpg

joannl030_2008_03037.jpg

Dave & Judy:

Here are two pics...1st me on the shoot off line with Tim Herbstrommer as referee (Congrats to Tim as he was inducted into the NYS Trapshooting Hall of Fame today). and pic 2 of me after the shoot off...........I was still shaking! I know we haven't seen each other since the 1998 Grand in Ohio so I thought you might like to see some NY photos!

Jo Ann

8. straightaway

straightaway TS Member

Congratulations JoAnn !!

I'm sure your dad was watching and with you.

A voice from the past......

Have a great day, Dan

9. shotgunpeople

Yes iindeed it has been a LONG time...

Thanks for the photos of you...Nope, you would have had to tell us it was you...LOL

We just saw Sam and Bill and little Scotty last summer so we still know what they look like,,,LOL

Great shootin' Gal !!!

Dave and Judy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.