1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Jennifer Wilburn

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

Jennifer - way to go on getting your Grand Slam! Just looked over the MO Fall Handicap Results and saw the 100 for you in Thursday's caps. Congratulations!
    Betty

2. bas

bas Member

Zard, I can well imagine...especially when you consider that she is only the 5th woman (I believe)to attain that very special accomplishment. Once again, good shooting, Jennifer. I'll bet Mom and Dad were VERY proud.

3. GatorFan

GatorFan TS Member

Thanks for all of the "congratulations"! I was very excited that day for sure! When I told Liz we were screaming and jumping up and down like the Beatles or Michael Jackson were on stage. We were definitley crazy girls at that moment.
    I am very proud to be included in the "Grand Slam" group! It is amazing to keep company with that crowd.
    Mom and Dad were beside themselves when I called. I wish they and Morris had been there with me. I had Larry B. and Ray McNeice to help carry me through the event. It is always nice to accomplish a goal with your support around you. This was my first trip to the Fall Handicap, I think it is now my favorite shoot!
    Again, thank you to everyone for all of your kind words.

Jennifer Wilburn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.