1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATS JASON RILEY 1ST 100 STRAIGHT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Richard Marshall JR., May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Marshall JR.

Richard Marshall JR. Member

Jason took my clinic this past weekend at the Glen parks ike's in hobart,In. He broke his first 100 straight in the singles in the clinic then broke his first registered 100 in singles and broke a 96 in Handicap for a 1 yard punch on sunday in there registered shoot!!!!!

There were other shooters in the clinic that shot good on Sunday Linda Lovell had a 94 in handicap. Congrats!!!!!

Thanks again to the Glen Parks Ike's, Roger Hall and Tom Strabavy for taking care things. Congrats to everyone!!!!!

Richard Marshall Jr.

2. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

You are welcome...Signed, Trap Bitch...(yeah, I know I said it, but you were thinking it!)

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

Congratulations Jason, you did some fine shooting on Sunday...and you were able to shoot this well while loading the house's and helping Roger out. Thanks and congratulation's again. You can be "Mr.Smoke",...for awhile.

Wayne Meyers
    the former "Mr.Smoke"

4. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

I think the most impressive part of this achievement is he did it after we drank so damn much all weekend! I know I hurt still!!!

5. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

And Wayne, don't give him any ammo to swell his head, will ya...? Tom Strabavy

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I knew Jason had it in him. He just needed something extra to get him over the hump. Thanks to Rick Marshall to giving him the nudge. As a side note, Trap & Field said they will print Jason's picture in the July issue with our scores. However, I had to crop out the banner with the beer advertisement (not enough room for Jason AND the banner).

However, the ATA had no problem with the beer banner. See the above link to the scores, with Jason posing with the banner.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.