1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

CONGRATS JASON HUFFMAN - WINS CHEVY CAR @ OSTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

WOW, JASON HUFFMAN FROM PIQUA, OHIO WON THE CHEVY CAR TONIGHT AT THE SHOOT OFF AT THE OHIO STATE SHOOT. Broke 49X50 to win it. What a life time experience. How many trapshooters can tell their grandkids "I won a car one day at a trapshoot". Jason is a wonderful young man, 19 years old and has been shooting ATA registered targets for a few years. He has made the State team again this year as a junior. Congrats to Jason's very proud parents Bill and Brenda. It is real nice to see this young man come with his dad every Tuesday night and shoot at the Newport Sportsmen Club.
  2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Way to go Jason.

Some thing was just telling me yesterday when I left the shoot that you was going to win the car......... I just new it!

I do what to here all about it Tuesday night buddy.

Good Shooting Jason!
  3. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Watched the shootoff, Very entertaining. Pressure did not seem to bother Jason.
    Great shooting. Clyde
  4. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Member

Congrats Jason!!! It had to be a thrill. FWIW: I was in the shootoff too and only dropped 1 target......................Unfortunately it was in the first round! :)............Nice Shootin!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.