Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats Janessa Beaman Women's All American team

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  bas 
#1 ·
Congrats Janessa for making the Women's All American Team. Not bad for a First year Shooter! Maybe you did listen a little in the CLINIC. LOL Good luck in 2009!

Richard Masrhall Jr.

#6 ·
Congrats Janessa!

I bet Her Grandad has had to give up, button up shirts!

At the Autumn Grand 13 months ago he was so proud and happy, smiling like the cat that ate the cannery, and so proud of her at the same time!

Good work Girl!

Al

#7 ·
What was an historic first year of shooting!! Only woman in ATA history to make the 27 in her first year of shooting. Only woman to be named to the All-American team in her first year. State Championship trophies in Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado (youngest woman in Colorado history to win), New Mexico, Nebraska, and the state champion in Texas with a 200 straight. Bronze medal winner in the 2007 Junior Olympics. The list goes on.

More impressive than any of her accomplishments, though, was the outpouring of support she received from the trapshooting community. Without it, none of them may have occured. I have never seen a group so acceptant of a new member as this trapshooting crowd!! What a classy group. I am sure she will thank as many as possible, but please know that we appreciate all of you for your many kind words and support.

#11 ·
Waiting for my squads turn to shoot at the AG this fall I briefly chatted with Janessa's sister. She came to this shoot with her and she's extremely proud of her sisters shooting accomplishments too! According to her, Janessa is tough competitor in everything she does. Congratulations to Janessa and all of her supportive family! Hap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.