1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats from DeVault Ind. & Double D Shooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

On behalf of Dean DeBow and Myself we would like to send out congratulations to Scott Symes the new Utah State Handicap Champion his first 100 x 100 from the 27 yd. line. Scott attended the Double D Shooting Clinic last month in Utah. Although it was quite windy at Ohio yeaterday Ted Storch was the in state handicap champion runner-up 97 x 100 in the program and went into a 4 way tie for the championship. BT-99 with a DeVault Elite Conversion. Great shooting and again congratulations to both shooters.

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I have to add another name to this list. Sally Stevens from Minn. She is the Ladies Northern Zone Champion for Minn. Sally and her husband attended the shooting clinic at Buffalo Gun Club in May and they were a delight to work with and Dean and I are very happy to see Sally's improvement.

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Dennis. Wold you put up a picture of the

"DeVault Elite Conversion"

Love to see it on his BT if possible

Thanks. Jack

4. JACK

Dennis. I posted this to Biff's "What do you see when you miss" thread. If yo get a chance ot comment, I and a friend of mine would be reading your response with interest. Thanks. jack

Subject: What do you see when you miss?
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Jul 01, 2009 - 02:05 AM ET
    Website Address:

I often see the left front side of my gun barrel and am a RH shooter. A classic cross-fire. But mostly when I miss I lose all picture of where the gun bbl is in relationship to the bird. Again a classic crossfire. It is not that I do not see the bird, rather that my tag-along eye wants to be dominant. I'm working on solutions. Occlusion is an option although not of high preference. Some days the haze of floaters makes one eye want to be more or less dominant. Othre times poor target visibility makes the crossfire happen. Cataracts come into play too. No easy answers to my dilemma. Unlike Gary above, concentration contributes to the crossfire. (and nice shooting Gary)

Edit/Delete My Post

5. JACK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.