1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Dan Thome!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trap2, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Aw shucks, Randy, thanks for the congratulations. You shot pretty well yourself. Like I told you, if you are going to shoot a big score, you will more than likely shoot it at the Medford club. Great place to shoot and great targets........Dan

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congratulations Dan!! Next time I make it into PITA country, I'll do some shooting with you guys. Last time I stopped there I saw what a nice club it was but no shoots going on at the time. Good job guy! Hap

3. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

Hey Dan,

Congrats from Prescott, AZ!!!

Have to agree with you about Medford Gun Club. Always shot well there. And if it is too hot in the summer, you can take a look over your right shoulder and see the snow on Mt. McLoughlin. Sure do miss shooting at Medford, along with Eel River and Novato.

See you at the Grand Pacific!! Already have my Golf Cart reserved.

Gene

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Geno... You know I'll be there! How's the real estate business down there, still going strong? You going to be at the Oregon State ATA shoot next month?.....Dan

5. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Dan:
    congrats and thanx again for introducing me to the great folks at Del Norte. I got sidetracked this year and did not get to shoot after the PERC Derby (now to be called the Illingworth Derby), but will hopefully have a group to shoot there next Feb when the Derby ends.
    Dennis

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Kudos from Eugene too Dan! Looks like my expected surgery will arrive just in time for serious shoot'in weather. Hope to seeya anyway if only for a visit and a Black Butte Porter, eh?....Bob Dodd

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Good shooting Dan. I won't ask how many years it took to reach this milestone, but my guess is............

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dan thome california