1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Cathy Brown, Delaware HC Champ!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lisalong, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisalong

lisalong Member

Cathy Brown won the Delaware State Handicap Championship after 5 rounds in the shoot off! She also shot great in other events winning Resident Lady in the singles, too. You go girl. Great job on the trophies, too!

2. kgunron

kgunron Member

We had no doubt she could do it! Way to go Cathy,
    Ron

3. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Good shooting Cathy..................great shootoff....I tip my hat to you.

There is one other that deserves a tip of the cap........That is Ron Sutton for completing a Grand Slam.He shot !00x100 in the doubles Monday morning.
    Congrats Ron......

D.P.Reynolds

4. DONNE

DONNE Member

I think it should also be mentioned that these accomplishments were made shooting over handset X-traps too !!!!

Congratulations to both Cathy and Ron.

P.S. It appeared to me that the targets broke/smoked better when hit thrown off of these traps ........

5. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

Congratulations to you both. Two well deserving down to earth shooters. We are happy to know you both. Sincerly Jeff and Patty

6. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Wow that is fantastic info for both,but hats off to Ron Sutton,great person,great shooter Glenn Zimmerman

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congratulations to both these dandy shooters!!

Those old hand-sets put more spin on a clay target making centrifugal force work to the shooters advantage, especially on a centered hit!!

Hap

8. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Cathy:

So, did the Apple Cider really help your handicap shooting? Uncle Butch would be so proud of you. Great accomplishment considering the caliber of the two fellows you had to shoot off with.

Ron:

Glad to see you finally get that Grand Slam. You shot pretty well the entire shoot. Your shoot-off win after carding a 97 in the Handicap Championship was helpful to me although some of my friends where shoot-off hopefuls if you lost.

Kenny Ray

9. Catherine Brown

Catherine Brown TS Member

Thanks to everyone for your kind words--they mean a lot to me! And yes, the Apple Pie most definitely helped and Uncle Butchie was with me on every post!.

Regards, Cathy

10. kie95

kie95 Member

Congrats Cathy You shot great all weekend and a well deserved trophy for that shooting you did in the shootoff also. I guess the apple pie only works for some I had some and my score went to hell.

I would also like to Congratulate Ron for finishing his grand slam. It was great to watch you complete it with everyone watching knowing what was going on.

Congrats to you both,
    The Kababiks

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Great shooting Cathy and Ron!!!...Just remember though my golf cart can still outrun yours!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.