Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CONGRATS BIFF!

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  bas 
#1 ·
Congratulations Biff on your second year as All-American.

It is my hope and wish that you be blessed with another successful year in 2008.

"Shoot hard" and as they say in KY nation "believe".

#5 ·
John, you are so deserving of this great accomplishment and so much more. And more will come - like Sheryl sez: BELIEVE!

Thanks for your truest friendship, your incredible inspiration, your patience & guidance and of course for trying to get me to focus harder as your empty hulls hit every part of my body during doubles! b.

#6 ·
Thanks for all who wished me congratulations and now it is official. It really is a great honor to be selected for and to be on a team of such great shooters, I'm in awe of these Sr. Vets. I have been lucky to shoot my best at the right time and place which had to happen for me to accomplish this dream!

Those of you who know me know the effort I put into shooting through diet, exercise, training, and mental conditioning; all of which helps to make up for a shortage of natural talent. At this time also I would like to congratulate another Kentucky boy, Clayborn Hunter, for making the Veterans Team for his first time; he's a big ole boy and sure not lacking in talent!

Yes, I'd surely like to make the All American Team one more time and will give it my Best Shot in the coming season! I wish for all of you to shoot your Best in the coming year. Thanks, John Payne

#9 ·
A couple more things to add: First I'd like to thank Snapshot for her encouragement, help, and belief that I could achieve; without her total support it would have been impossible. It's more important to me than any award I'll ever win to have a woman like her by my side and I'm a very lucky man indeed!

Second, I want to thank Ljutic LLC for building a Tournament Grade shotgun I thoroughly enjoy shooting and have total confidence in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.