1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Congradulations MN Dog Squads TOP DOG!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sle081, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sle081

sle081 Member

Big congradulations go out to the leader of the pack !! Our own Minnesota Prez Mark Zauhar breaks the 100 from the 27 in todays Florida State shoot handicap!!!Way to go !! the rest of us will have to just hang around the dog dish hopeing that some of his skill will spill over onto the rest of us MUTTS!
    The pack will form up again in San Antonio for this months SouthWestern Grand.
    again great going Mark
    Big Dog

2. PNT

PNT Member

Congratulations Mark, fantastic shooting.

Pete

3. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Great shooting Prez. I watched every target turn into dust and was happy to the 100th one hit the ground in pieces, great job. The tears in your eyes told the whole the story.
    You don't have to worry about me committing suicide, just your upper lip hairs, they will be on the short side when San Antonio is over.
    The Pup

4. sle081

sle081 Member

Well with the Prez now all warmed up and in full pursuit of his Grand Slam the the mighty DOG SQUAD best be on its toes or we will all end up looking like we just got out of the cheap grooming parlour.. 4 shooters standing looking like Mr Clean and the PREZ !!!
    Big DOG

5. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Yes, it would seem the Dog Squad needs to be "on point" from now on. Big Dog, you of course can't be in that state while shooting or you will be over the line.

The real question is, which Prez will show up at San Antonio? The 100 straight guy from the Florida State Shoot, or the 85 guy from the Southern Grand? I'm sure the Piddler is trying to figure that out before making anymore rash bets.

By the way Big Dog, I suggest you bring a sharp razor to the shoot. I think you are going to need it. First, to give the Piddlers muzzel a clean shave, and then to work on your own thin locks. The Piddler has made it clear that we've seen enough of your upper lip, we want to see the rest of the growing amount of bare skin on your forhead. Both the Piddler and I are retreiving the singles pretty good. You might well face multiple groomings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.