1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Confederate Flag Blinders -CEASEFIRE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BT99Max100, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT99Max100

BT99Max100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Confederate Flag Blinders: The blinders are waterproof and have a UV coating to maintain color. The inside color is black. Note: These are made exactly like my American Flag blinders.

Cost: $6 per set ( 2-set minimum order) The shipping is FREE

Sizes: Standard, 3/4" extended and 1" extended

How to order: US-mail or PayPal

US-mail: Send a check/money order to:
    John Somers, 45 Rotzel Rd, Rush, NY 14543

PayPal: bt99max@gmail.com (note: please add one dollar to order total)

Thank You

John

2. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Those look great & from a Yankee. I will order a set. Tim Hall

3. BT99Max100

BT99Max100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hey Tim,

My son married a girl from Chattanooga, Tn and all that great Southern food I consumed must have brought the 'Rebel' out in me. I'm glad you like the blinders.

John Somers

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks John,
    You've got money!

Ernie Ashby
    Member SCV Palmetto Camp #22

5. mooney

mooney Member

0   0   0

These will be great at the Harlem Grand next year. I'm going to drder 6pr.

Mooney

6. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

Awesome Finally someone made some I will be sending payment. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

7. BT99Max100

BT99Max100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

0   0   0

YeeeHaaawwww

9. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

0   0   0

John: Money sent. Tim

10. Smokechaser

Smokechaser TS Member

0   0   0

Tokie76, your comments and shouting have spoken all that's needed to be said about your thought pattern and intelligence. We, Americans, all lost in that bloody war, but we also all won from the strength it provided the entire land in future wars to save our freedom. That civil war gave this great nation the strength to endure all challenges. God bless the stars, bars, and stripes of the United States of America....

11. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Check in is the mail. Tim Hall

12. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Here I go gettin in trouble again...I live in SC, or should I say the South. I respect the fact that there are many families who lost loved ones and others who had their properties looted or burned.
    If the idea of such a war was to give the slaves freedom, among other things, well I guess it was worth it. God Bless all of the folks who lost their lives and limbs to fight for what they believed.

I try not to stay in an area Where I see a Rebel Flag (usually on an old mobile home, truck, or motorcycle). Somehow I feel that those folks don't realize the war is over and they are still racist to the core, JMHO.

Andy

13. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

tokie786, I appreciate your right to your opinion regarding the Confederate flag/emblem. However, I do not see or regard the Confederate flag/emblem as a negative issue, which is my right. Come down to a trap shoot in Alabama and we can discuss or we can meet at the Grand (camping spot 120) , I will have on my Confederate blinders. Have a great day. Tim Hall.

14. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Tokie786:

You're being a little tough on us Southerners who were, from 1776-1850+/-, and have been since postwar reconstruction, 1877, loyal to the Union. We fought for what we believed in, which had gone out of fashion up North with the birth of the Industrial Revolution. We were wrong, of course. But, we fought for the USA we had known up until that time of dramatic economic change.

I have family members who died for the Southern cause. I also have family members who fought in WW-II against Nazi Germany. Your comment which implies you see no difference between the Southern Cause and Nazi Germany is an offensive, errant, one-sided, over-simplified, shallow, stereo-typical rationalization of one of the most complex times in American History.

Sounds like you need a little of that Hillary Clinton sponsored "Diversity Training" in order to learn to be more tolerant of those with family histories and backgrounds different from yours.....

And I totally agree with you about Dwight D. Eisenhower, a son of Texas by the way, a former Southern state.

And lastly - in case you missed it - the Confederate Flag today is a passive symbol of protest against what has been going on in Washington since November 2008. Hence, my user name: Rebel Sympathy.

Mike

15. Ernroe

Ernroe Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Tokie, don't overlook the fact that a good portion of the veterans that you asked God to bless for keeping us safe are/were from south of the Mason-Dixon line. And, they have been,in great numbers, during every war before and after the War Between The States.

Ernie Ashby

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

All I know is that they look good and I love that extended deal. congrats to John and Mac. Good program.

17. klf

klf Member

0   0   0

Outstanding!

18. klf

klf Member

0   0   0

Outstanding post!

19. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Grammie reincarnated?

20. Smokechaser

Smokechaser TS Member

0   0   0

The civil war was initially a war to determine states rights and free trade. The slavery issue was inserted into the cause after a few huge losses of the Norht to the South at Bull Run and other battle fields. Lincoln and his generals needed troops, and they needed the support of more people to ward off the inspired southern soldiers. The John Brown supporters joined Lincoln's cause en mass, and the rest is history as the northern armies grew to swelling following the E Proclimation. Lincoln was a smart politician and he knew what was needed to preserve the Union and guarantee state rights in the process. His speech struck home to most Americans regarding slavery, and he knew that it would. With the John Brown supporters and the common sense of most, he changed the war from one of states rights to a war against slavery and preservation of the Union. Personally, I believe in states rights (and wish we could get more of them returned), I am against slavery of any form, and I believe in the preservation of our Union. without Lincoln's keen mind, we might have lost them all...

Vietnam 67-68, I Corp, CE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.