1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Conesus Lake Sportsmens Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Anyone a member at Conesus Lake Sportsmens Club or have a program for their upcoming ATA shoots on July 18th or Sept. 12th?

2. skinnykid

skinnykid TS Member

Rich, Sorry for the delay, but I talked to Joe M. last night and he said that someone would reply to you soon. Thanks for the inquiry. Dana

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Ron,

Thanks a lot for the donation. I needed those shells to shoot off for 2nd place in doubles, nerves got to me and I dropped the first pair but I was happy to perform as well as I did. Mt. Morris had some great shooters there Sunday and any day I can shoot as well as them is a good day for me. Everything went well at the shoot, I just wish my singles and handicap scores were a bit better but I'll just have to work on that over the next few weeks.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Ron,

It was nice of you and Mary Ann to continue supporting Mt. Morris and the shooters here in New York. We have arrived up here from sunny SC...65 today and nice...70s all week, quite a change from SC and Ohio the last few months.

See you in September, Dave and Judy in SC (Temporary residents of NY)

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Thanks for the info, as long as nothing comes up I'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.