1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Condolences to Purdue

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Condolences to Purdue.

Just wanted to give a shout out to some fellow Indiana trapshooters, who are Purdue Boilermaker basketball fans. Tough break on losing Robbie Hummel for the season. I’m an IU fan who has been watching the Boilers this year. Sure no fun watching the team from Btown now. Well anyway I thought you guys had a chance this year, but losing Hummel, the odds just went against you. Tough break. As much as the Black & Gold leave a distaste in my mouth they are from IN, and I hate the other Big Ten teams even more than the Boilers.

IU fans - isn’t the present team at Btown the worst you have ever seen? I’m beginning to have my doubts about Crean. They are not exactly without some talent, but they are so horribly bad fundamentally. What do you think?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, at least B'town doesn't have that unprofessional loser Bobby Knight coaching the team anymore. That's something to be thankful for.

(click)

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

buzzy,

You setting the drag?

ss

4. greg2648

greg2648 Member

If the Illini had a coach as good as "The General", they would have National Championship banners hanging from the ceiling. JMHO.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Now buzzy, don't be too hard on Bobby, after all he was coaching the way he was taught. He took a coaching class from Woody Hayes while attending Ohio State.

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Isn't Coach K a product or Mr. Knight?

ss

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

SS, I think coack K was an assitant to Bobby when he was at West Point, and maybe a year or so a Btown.

8. SCL

SCL Member

Right state, wrong team LOL! Cheer for Butler Let's go BU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.