1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Condi for President?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

How many of you would vote for Condoleeza Rice if she ran for President?

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

No way,

just look at past Secretary of State,

Hillary Clinton

Colin Powell

Henry Kissinger

Madeleine Albright

Warren Christopher

Edmund Muskie

All could be used car salesman or a lawyer (and most were), they would sell you out in a new york second….

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Definately not. Too much education, and not enough common sense.

Also, as Rick James would say . . . "she's a super freak, super freak, she's super freaky yaaowwww!" Well probably not, but it was stretch to bring back memories of song from 1981.

John E.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I like her, but it's too important to have the vote losing aspect of a woman candidate this time.

We had better have somone who walks on water.

HM

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Your both out of your mind...This lady has more common sense than any politician I know and if Bush would have listened to her a little more with the Iraq strategy early on the war would have turned much sooner!

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

She'd have to be at least a good as choice as the "Hildebeast". Also would make a better VP than "Biteme".

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Too liberal for me. We shouldn't replace one failed affirmative action president with another one just to show that Republicans can be just as politically correct as Democrats.

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Lucky, I don't think Grubby and halfmile are out of their minds, or me for that matter.

She is in all likelihood unelectable for a number of reasons, but I think the two biggest are that: 1) there are still too many voters not ready for a woman president, and 2) there are still too many people that see her as an extension of George W. Bush.

While many people, including me, do not like Obama's policies and spending, there are still a lot of voters that were not happy with Bush. You need a fresh face that doesn't appear to be part of the "business as usual" club. Half is correct about someone that can walk on water so to speak . . . no prior bad acts, no negative history, fiscally conservative, someone that can tell the extreme left what they want to hear but then convert them without them realizing it. That is what we need, but Condoleza Rice is not the person who can accomplish that task.

John E.

9. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

She blew it when she got all misty when "The Great Black Hope" was elected. Up till then she would have been great!

YMMV,
    Jim

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Women who could make it are Sarah Palin,Jan Brewer and the Senator from Minnesota(can't remember her name). Any of the three would get my vote against any liberal Dumbocrat.

11. ccridr

ccridr Member

If you are going to beat a black muslim you better have a better minority candidate! You whities better wise up,unless we turn out mass numbers to vote, You will get the man who is giving away our country. Black vote, mexican vote, and ofcorse all the the people fresh bathed in the Reo Grand! I would vote for Condie ahead of a lot of candidates I can think of. The obomanation does not run this country, the house and senate does. Vote every one of thier asses out of office, dems and republicans alike. Sent a message that we are tired of all the bull sh_t!!! Volenteer to drive people to the poles to vote, talk to every one you know. It is time that we as white people band together, after all it has worked for all the other minorities. You say you think I am politicaly incorrect? You damn right I am! That I am predudice? You damn right I am, against any one that is harming the country I have served and love. I want my country back. Now to quote Forest, " thats all I am going to say about that"
    PS The revolution starts at my house. Care to join in?

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Nope...I like that governor from Mississippi though.
    -Trappy

13. missed some

missed some TS Member

run palin again and the results will be the same

14. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Palin would not make it thru the primaries..

15. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Newt and Condi....Slam dunk!

16. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

How about Elizabeth Dole? Any comments?

Jim C

17. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Michelle Bachmann (sic?!) - MN

Jay

18. oz

oz Active Member

I'd vote for colin powell but he would probably tell us to shove it. oz

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Condi wants to be Commissioner of the NFL. She won't have time.

20. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

I think a good ticket would be Pres. Brad Dysinger VP Don Cogan Sec, Of State
    Roger Brenner. Three guys you can count on. Glenn Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.